Machine Vision Systems
Dedicated Machine Vision Company in India
Alpha Techsys is leading machine vision components and system company in India. We have strong partnerships with our vendors and suppliers.
Machine Vision Industry Expertise
We are integration of the most experienced and talented machine vision professionals under one roof.
Vision In Vision
To bring best in class machine vision standards and technologies to integrate it to a perfect solution that fits your needs.
ALPHA TECHSYS is engaged in integration of Machine Vision Systems.
For Automated Inspection and Identification Applications, AlphaTechsys Industrial Machine Vision and image base bar code reading technology offers highest flexibility and a big return on a small investment.
Machine Vision Systems
ALPHA TECHSYS is engaged in integration of Machine Vision Products. For over many years ALPHA TECHSYS AUTOMATION has provided Machine vision technology products to inspect and analyze objects automatically, usually in an industrial or production environment.
Optimize quality, minimize waste, and Maximize throughput are our key to provide high performance machine vision system to meet our customer’s most extreme needs.
Our Vision System Solutions have earned their reputation as high performance benchmarks in Indian Machine Vision Industry through competent integrations deployed around the nation.
Being a trusted machine vision supplier ALPHA TECHSYS is helping to improve manufacturing quality and performance by eliminating defects, verifying assembly and tracking information during production process.
Get your product at best price!
Get in touch with our experienced team of machine vision specialists who are available to provide consultancy and total solution which meets your specific needs.
Comprehensive industries and its applications
Solutions for the Automotive Industry
We offers the most powerful vision tools and industrial identification products for reliable performance and easy deployment into any automation equipment or factory environment. Whether you’re a line builder, system integrator or equipment supplier.
- Reading barcodes labels
- Reading 2D barcodes directly marked on parts
- Label verification
- DPM – Direct Part Mark
- Presence absence checking
- Error proofing
- Assembly verification
- Final inspection
Measure, Gauge, Guide
- Dimensions of parts
- Inner or outer diameters or center coordinates of O rings
- Roundness or angle of the tips of metal parts
- Positions of edges and labels
Solutions for the Packaging Industry
Faulty or damaged packaging adversely affects how consumers perceive a product’s quality, safety, and value. In order to avoid damage and preserve brand loyalty, consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers rely on machine vision to inspect primary and secondary packaging to ensure it is correctly assembled, tamper-proof, and defect-free. This assures manufacturers that only their highest quality products reach customers.
- Checks the presence/absence of components or parts of an object
- Checks the dimensional accuracy on objects against geometric tolerances
- Checks the missing or presence of foreign components on an object
- Operation quality relates to the verification of accurate operations of products
Packaging & Labeling
- Controls the alignment, placement of labels, ensures accuracy in packaging by identifying incorrect labels. OCR, OCV, CODE Reading
Pick & Place
- Identify complex part positions ( X-Y co ordinates, orientation)
- Robotic guidance by vision system
- Check & sort
Solutions for the Pharmaceutical Industry
The need to comply with patient safety and traceability requirements in a cost-effective way is a major business driver for pharmaceutical, medical device, and bio-science product manufacturers. Alpha Techsys vision-based inspection and industrial identification (ID) solutions can help. With easy-to-use, integrate, and maintain products. Alpha Techsys machine vision and industrial ID systems provide the lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
Quality control of blister packs
- Missing tablet
- Wrong tablet (By Shape/color)
- Chipped Tablet
- Powedered tablet
- Foreign matters
Inspection of vials, injection and infusion bottles
- Seal inspection of stoppers, caps and crimps
- Quality inspection of containers
- Filling level monitoring
Product tracking with Track & Trace
- All types of industrial code reading
- OCR – Optical Character Reading
- OCV – Optical Character Verification
- Label Inspection