Because of their capabilities, robots have proven to be extremely useful and economical tools in numerous industrial sectors in recent decades. This is why they are utilized with increasing frequency around the world.
Modern industrial robots usually have a certain number of sensors – for example, to detect the presence of gripped parts or to immediately stop their movements when there is a danger of collision. However, the data captured by traditional sensors only provides limited information. In contrast, there are clear benefits to robots that offer image processing and can use it to capture and evaluate significantly more details.
What distinguishes the Basler Standard Lenses?
- unbeatable price/performance ratio
- solid basic performance
- suitable for simple vision applications and price-sensitive systems
- ideal for fast cameras with a low resolution
What distinguishes the Basler Premium Lenses?
- designed and tested for the most demanding applications
- best quality:
- very high resolution
- low distortion
- low vignetting
- still cost-optimized
- optimal for cameras with very high resolutions for the analysis of the smallest structures
All benefits at a glance:
- needs-oriented product portfolio for different requirements
- broad selection of focal lengths and image circles
- top price/performance ratio
- brilliant image quality for high-resolution CMOS sensors
- perfect match of lenses and cameras
- extensive Basler product documentation
- long availability
Both new product lines support popular image circles of sensors available in Basler cameras, from 1/2.5” to 1.1”, as well as all common focal lengths. The lenses are equipped with a C-mount and can also be conveniently used with CS-mount cameras with the help of an adapter.
Basler helps users choose the appropriate lens with its useful Lens Selector. This tool makes it easy to search for the right lens for Basler area scan cameras.