Edmund C Series Fixed Focal Length Lenses
Edmund focal lense distributor
C Series Fixed Focal Length Lenses
- Compact (C) Form Factor
- Industry Leading Price to Performance Ratio
- Designed for True Factory Automation
- Low Lens-to-Lens Variation
- C Series: Features locking cam focus and iris adjustment and is the most adjustable version of these optical designs; they are the typical high quality machine vision lenses. Also available with a VIS-NIR Broadband Anti-Reflection (BBAR) Coating.
- Ci Series: Simplified mechanics featuring fixed apertures with compact housing. Industrial Ruggedization for reduced size, cost, and locked focus.
- Cr Series: Stability Ruggedized with all optics glued in place and a locking C-clamp focus ring for reduced pixel shift and improved focus stability.
- Cx Series: Modular, flexible mechanics allows lenses to be taken apart for easy integration of accessories such as liquid lenses, apertures, and more.
- Liquid Lens Cx Series: Designed with an integrated liquid lens for quick autofocus.
|425 – 675nm BBAR||C-Mount|