- Compact (C) Form Factor
- Industry Leading Price to Performance Ratio
- Designed for True Factory Automation
- Low Lens-to-Lens Variation
TECHSPEC® C Series Fixed Focal Length Lenses are designed for use in machine vision applications with the working distance and resolution requirements of factory automation and inspection in mind. TECHSPEC® C Series Fixed Focal Length Lenses feature large maximum apertures, allowing these high performance lenses to be used in even the most restrictive lighting conditions. Each lens has a broadband anti-reflection coating, locking iris and focus adjustment with recessed set screws, and a ruggedized, robust housing for space-restrictive applications. C Series lenses are manufactured to high tolerances, which result in high levels of imaging performance with low lens-to-lens variation. Through combining optical performance, industrial features, and compact package sizes, our TECHSPEC® C Series Fixed Focal Length Lenses are ideal for use in factory automation and inspection. Edmund Optics has created a family of high performance optical designs (the C Series family) and developed 5 customized optomechanical solutions targeted for specific applications. These lens sub-families utilize the same optics as the C Series lenses providing the same optical performance in a variety of optomechanical solutions to meet your application requirements:
- C Series: Features locking cam focus and iris adjustment and is the most adjustable version of these optical designs; they are the typical high quality machine vision lenses. Also available with a VIS-NIR Broadband Anti-Reflection (BBAR) Coating.
- Ci Series: Simplified mechanics featuring fixed apertures with compact housing. Industrial Ruggedization for reduced size, cost, and locked focus.
- Cr Series: Stability Ruggedized with all optics glued in place and a locking C-clamp focus ring for reduced pixel shift and improved focus stability.
- Cx Series: Modular, flexible mechanics allows lenses to be taken apart for easy integration of accessories such as liquid lenses, apertures, and more.
- Liquid Lens Cx Series: Designed with an integrated liquid lens for quick autofocus.
|425 – 675nm BBAR||C-Mount|